Order a FREE website translation quote for your online or software project today.
Localization is the process of adapting all types of documents, materials, software, multimedia and websites to fit your target culture or language. Argos’ software localization services include translation of texts but go one step further and account for accurate adaptation of images, graphics, code, and even messages to fit a specific target audience.
Order high-quality localization services from Argos Translations today!
Request a free localization quote and rest assured that your software, applications and websites are accurately adapted to fit their target languages.
BONUS - Argos will provide the following reoccurring services for free for your project:
(terms and conditions apply)
- Source review,
- file preparation,
- style guide preparation,
- glossary creation.
Localization Services make product launch a success
Localization of software, websites, or other web applications helps adapt your content to fit the language and cultural requirements of a target client group. In so doing, localization increases the effectiveness of your efforts to:
- penetrate foreign markets
- reach new clients or consumer groups
- increase international sales
- gain a competitive advantage over regional rivals
Order Software Localization Services Today!
If you have an application that you need to introduce to a new foreign market and want to make sure that the launch is a success, your product reaches more users, and your sales go through the roof, order software localization services from Argos Translations today!
Or, send your project in for a free software localization quote.
Argos Software Localization Services
Localization Services have grown to become one of the core elements of Argos Translations service operations. While not every translation company offers software localization, Argos has from its inception focused on providing localization services.
Through the years Argos Translations has put a lot of effort into expanding its software localization department in preparation to handle the growing demand for high-quality software translation and localization of related documentation.
To this end, Argos Translations created a separate software and website localization department that offers a wide array of localization services to clients and localization agencies worldwide, all in an effort to immediately handle your project regardless of size or complexity.
Localization Service Specializations
Argos Translations specializes in:
- software localization | software translation
- on-line help localization
- user documentation localization
- website localization | website translation
- multimedia localization:
- e-learning platforms
- computer games
- interactive packages
- educational software
Find out how Argos Translations will approach your software localization project by visiting the workflow section or, send us an inquiry and an Argos Translations Account Manager will immediately answer with specific information.
A complete software localization solution
Argos Translations offers:
- Knowledgeable and experienced project managers who skillfully guide the project from its inception to its successful completion.
- Expert programmers and application testers who can extract the necessary sections for translation and localization (without harming the source code) and can then recompile the application and test it to make sure that it is fully functional in the target language.
- Pool of highly qualified translators and proofreaders who specialize in the subject matter of a given application and who are familiar with the needs of end clients.
- Professional audio/visual production facilities that use only highly qualified personnel such as professional actors and experienced technical staff.
- Linguistic and technical consultants to advise on the product’s specifications.
- State-of-the-art localization tools. Our experts will choose the best tools to use for the application to be localized - it is imperative that each application to be localized must be analyzed and the best localization tool chosen. There is no one universal tool for all localization projects. Argos Translations owns licenses for all the major localization tools. (See the type of tools we use for our localization projects.
If you are searching for a localization company to complete your next localization project, contact Argos now.
Take advantage of Argos Translations experience and capacity that will help make your application understood to target users world-wide, raising your sales and increasing your market penetration.
Ask Argos Translations for a free localization quote today.